TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND OPERATION INSTRUCTIONS
METHODS OF CHOICE OF A FIREPLACE
To make the right choice it is necessary to decide which of the functions of the products PRITY is the most important for you:
- For heating of one room, of some rooms, of some floors or only for a decor
- The heating appliance has to be in a room or in a non-residential room
- To prepare meal – on embers, on a plate, in an oven
- To supplement the interior in a fashionable or an antique style
- To calculate the necessary power you must have in mind that for the heating of one cubic metre 25 to 180 Watts are necessary depending on the exposure, insulations, the packing of the woodworks, the temperature outside, the speed of the winds and the weather that is necessary heat comfort to be achieved.
- To calculate the necessary quantity of fuel, the following approximate data are used:
- caloricity of dry wood – from 3 to 4 kWh/kg
- caloricity of the black stone coal – from 6 to 7 kWh/kg
- losses on evaporation of the water from the humid fuel from 1 to 1,5 kWh/kg
On the whole (In general) the choice can be in the following way:
- If you live alone or you are a couple in a small home, take a stove Prity Mini, Prity K, Prity S or Prity with an oven.
- If your family has three or four members, take a fireplace with a built-in water heating system – Prity S or Prity CP.
- If you heat 100-140 m2 or 80 m2 on the first (ground) floor, take Prity S3 W13, Prity FGW15 or Prity W15.
- If you raise animals, pay attention to the cookers.
- If your family consists of five to six persons and you live on two floors take Prity S3 W17 or a boiler.
- If you have a spacious home with a big chimney and wish a unique interior, choose a firebox to build in.
You can receive detailed information about the choice from our distributors or a team of fitters.